I choose projects that align with my vision, passions and strengths; which help me build the skills I need to make the impact I desire; and which allow me to grow and thrive in my own life. While they’re constantly evolving, some of them include:
Coaching on personal transformation and leadership with social changemakers and/or purpose-driven individuals. For example:
- Coaching the leadership team at Swasth, a health-focused non-profit in Mumbai
- Coaching social changemakers associated with the Global Action on Poverty (GAP) Foundation, including Kayakalp, a young social enterprise working with traditional artists in Delhi
I work well with individuals who are willing to stretch themselves and live with courage; who are connected to themselves and the world around them.
Creating content in various formats, to share knowledge that is clear, concise and practical and to increase access to other helpful resources.
- An online course on practical self-care in the context of work, for Indian youth, soon to be launched on Konversations.com
- A beginners guide to mental health and therapy in India (download)
WORKSHOPS & EVENTS
Facilitating workshops and events which catalyse personal growth and create safe spaces and supportive communities for people to be authentic and connected.
- Emotional intelligence workshops at Swasth
- Events to build the Starting Bloc community in India (a global fellowship of leaders in social change)
Learning for my personal development, to connect with like-minded communities and potential collaborators, and to learn tools that I can share through my work.
- Professional certification in Coaching (Coaching for Transformation program)
- Programs like Group Relations conferences (GRI), Human Process Labs (ISABS), the Mission Impossible Leadership Program, Non-violent Communication conventions, Vedanta seminars
- Courses like Passion Quest, A Life of Happiness and Fulfilment, and Storytelling for Change
MY PAST WORK EXPERIENCE
My past work experience includes working in finance and strategy consulting, across the corporate and development sectors, across the US and India. Please see my LinkedIn profile for more details.